RSS

Behind Each Expressions...


Do you really know what they want you to realize from the text messages they sent? or even personally say in front of you? Well... it's time for you to understand their thoughts!


If he/she says....                            It means...

"How are you?"                           "I miss you, and I'm thinking if you're
                                                     thinking of me too"

"Take care!"                                "You are important to me,
                                                    so keep your self safe"

"You look good together"            "But we look better together"          

"Are you busy?"                          "Can  I have some time with you?
                                                    'Coz I miss you"

"Secret"                                      "Put some more effort to ask me and I'll give in"

"Are you still together?"               "I hope it's time for us to be together"

"Sigh..."                                       "I'm tired, I'm bored"

"Do what you want!"                    "I'm not interested in you anymore,
                                                     so I don't care"

"uhmmm...ok!"                             "So what?"

"I'm sleepy"                                 "Oh c'mon! make me alive! wake me up!"    


Hidden Meanings by nikkie nicodemus @ http://huwat-does-it-mean.blogspot.com           

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment